Tuesday, March 5, 2013

1000+ Thank you-es

Greetinga Archivists!

Unbelievable, but true: This little Blog here has been kicking around fro pretty much a month now...
and got already  1000+ hits.

A Big Thank you for that!
I will show you my gratitude with a little more than this nice picture, but more about that later.

So a month is over. Blog wise, I seem not to have been so over productive as I has hoped.
But you all probably know this bad thing called "Real Life" and mine as recently turned up side down and back a few times...

But enough of this!
What is to expect this coming month?

Ofcause more Archive-Updates. The nids' and the Mantis Warriors' Archives will get "fresh stuff".

Then I will introduce you to a new category... which will have a little bit of gold, even lesser silver and quite a lot bronze in it... take a guess :D

I had my first game of Sedition Wars and I will give you a full Review on all the fancy stuff Mike McVey had thrown at us.

And then..  the super special delivery... it is time to throw Google more information about yourself into is great maw, get a google-account and become a follower here... since there will be something to


How this will work, later :D




So an exciting Month lies a head!
See you around!





3 comments:

  1. Followed!
    It was a bit tough in German, though :/
    Any chance you'd consider changing your blogger language to English? I know it may pose some challenges, but think of it as practice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed the language, now everyone should be able to see it in english.

    ReplyDelete